« Home | Princeton Test #1 » | School School » | Golden Crisis Fortnight » | The GMAT progress.... » | The GMAT plan was... » | Switching !! »

Quant Sectional Test

Humm !
Took the Princeton Test 2 today. Only the quant section.
Reflections
Aaaah !!! ( consider a damn pissed expression) I clicked the wrong answer on #2. How on earth did I do that ???? Got to be more careful and manage my restlessness.
A silly calculation mistake on a apparently easy #3

How on earth can one expect a good score now ! 40 was the scaled score though I attempted all the 37 questions and got only 6 incorrect on 37. Isn't this a adaptive. Do 2 consecutive incorrect answers in the first 5 cause such a quake !

belief me I was content with my pace and accuracy on this test. The resilience improved and so did the strategy. But the poor scaled score pissed me off.. How can one click on the wrong oval ???

any way ! Good learning.
Accucary, pace and care are the key. A 45+ on Quant is a must ( hell I am an engineer!!)

Labels:

it happens to all of us, so you shouldnt be so sad about it. but there's a lesson to take away, so make sure you concentrate harder. i was also told by people to revise the answer, so that can be another strat.

also, pls dont burden yourself with the extra pressure that you should get a perfect quant score just because you are an engineer. it generally doesnt seem to help.

Hey I was always finishing quants before time and making careless mistakes and then kicking myself.. so i finally decided I am gonna give 2 mins each to first 15 questions.. and even if it is really easy i will attempt each qn twice..right from reading the qn to solving it.. this helped a lot and i used to pace up a bit in the later half of the test.. try this it might help..

Post a Comment