« Home | What's up with Inblue ? » | BoB !! » | Whoa ! For Forrest ! » | Enrolled » | An incredible journey » | No luck at Wharton » | ... » | Tuck result » | Long time.. no see.. » | Submitted Wharton »

Told'em !!

Yes, finally I told my manager that the recommendations he wrote and the interview he helped me prep resulted into an admit. I had anticipated some mixed feelings, but I was glad to see him happy for me. WOW ! He's been one of the better people I've worked with and though I have not put in my papers officially, I felt morally compelled to tell him 2 months in advance so that he, my team and the customer all have time enough plan for projects.


Ok, so the tougher part is done, but list of to-do doesn't seem scary at the moment , I've decided on my housing, almost decided on my room-mate, have been talking to an interesting mentor and will send in my FRS and documents tomorrow so all that remains is sit back and plan one more Heritage tour. I know I am sounding like a freak but that's the whole thing about diversity !

Labels:

Hey - thanks for your wishes :)

Looks like u still manage to do a lot of work in between your tours ;)

Oh!!!
I wish i can travel some place too. Let's see...

hi :) just came across your blog and boy did that make me happy :D i just took my gmat, got a 700 - and considering im an indian (female) will 2yrs wk exp (in an international financial consulting firm) i thought maybe i shd take it again... but if u got thru chicago with a 690 i feel better :)
and tuck / LBS are on my radar too :) you think 700 is ok?

hi, how r u? been a long time...
good to see u r well on your way with the list of things to-do :)

thanks! wats been up with u?

Thaks for sharing valuable information

Post a Comment