« Home | Whoa ! For Forrest ! » | Enrolled » | An incredible journey » | No luck at Wharton » | ... » | Tuck result » | Long time.. no see.. » | Submitted Wharton » | Phew ! Tuck, Wharton LBS.. » | Thinking about Tuck »

BoB !!

So there this blog was nominated for the Clear Admit Best of Blogging.. I mean WOW ! I just thought I was ranting away all my B-School application thoughts and all that. I mean really ! Never knew I'd be here.

Thank you folks at Clear Admit, its been a good feeling. I've known so many more things and wonderful people through this network!

Labels:

Haha...I finally know what BoB stands for. I've been reading a lot of blogs that have the word "BoB" not knowing what it is.

=)

Hey,

Congs for strking Chi, GSB. And BoB, thats something even I am hearing for the first time. Did scan thru some of your posts. Quite interesting. Softwaer Engg., MQ and stuff, and now IB,Strategic Consulting etc. Deadly combo. You gonna scale great heights. Good luck with your MBA

BOB is an Outkast song. :-)

free drinks for people voting for me ;)

Yeah things are fine. S'pore as usual, going good.

are you aiming for the iPod ? I think I will just aim to keep my BWeek subscription continued ;)) [if at all I can - the competition is really tough this year;)]

Test 3..4..5 was Kool :D

I was testing if I am on to Hella's list again or not :-)

July end/early August, i guess.

Post a Comment