« Home | Long time.. no see.. » | Submitted Wharton » | Phew ! Tuck, Wharton LBS.. » | Thinking about Tuck » | And I have news... » | I can't describe » | In the middle of nowhere » | Brooding over Wharton » | Miracle.. » | Submitted Tuck »

Tuck result

As anticipated, I didn't make it. Received an email from the admissions committee.

What amazed me is the fact that my status in applyyourself was unchanged. Guess Tuck only uses applyyourself to receive applications and turn them complete.

Labels:

The 'fit' factor is so important with Tuck that its not a surprise that a lot of good applicants get dinged. Well the good news is that you're in at Chicago, the other Wharton.

Sorry to hear that :(

What's up with Wharton???

Sorry about that :(

I am sure it hurts, but hopefully its somewhat cushioned by the fact that you are in at Chicago.

Hopefully, my first invite will come in soon :)

crap, that's a bummer for sure...good luck with Wharton!

What crap! Neverthless, the big one is yet to come... Good luck!

hey, i got a ding too...
i am currently on leave at my hometown, so hav'nt been checking mail or blogging, so i did'nt post about my ding... and i have been expecting it since a month ago, so am not very surprised too.

good luck with Wharton!

You still have Wharton, so forget about the Tuck ding.. and yeah, I don't think Tuck uses applyyourself site to change the status.. it's been almost 45 days since i got an admit from them, but my status is still "Application Submitted" :)

sorry about yhat. you still have Chi and good luck with W

Sure is disappointing but you have Chi in your bag so not much to worry.
All the Best with Wharton.

Hey, sorry to hear abt tuck, but i guess you were expecting it. No worries though... with chi admit, you for sure are going to a gr8 school this fall.

nm here at my end, been busy in a few things and also lazing off :)

Post a Comment