« Home | I can't describe » | In the middle of nowhere » | Brooding over Wharton » | Miracle.. » | Submitted Tuck » | Chicago Interview Experience » | Updates » | Chicago news » | ??? » | Certified »

And I have news...

Inblue is admitted to the Red School ( in the most yellow, green way )

19th dec 8.42 am while I was at work I missed a call from a +1733-* number

19th dec 9.00 am when I was going for breakfast I picked up my cell and realised what I had missed

After some tracing ( thank you Internet ), I found out that the number resolved to Chicago Ad-com. Kicked myself all day for missing that call and freaked out on the Chicago forum and that's when things got clearer. Another applicant had been delivered the good news and 8.30 am IST.

The night passed, and this morning and when I checked my Hotmail I got this email from the Ad com member saying that they could not reach me and that I have been admitted.

Finally, at the end of the drama, I've known that I have been admitted to the GSB, Chicago class of 2009. Congratulations to all you guys who made it . Mr Anonymous- thanks for the early wishes.

Labels:

congratulations!!!

whoa!!! you're on your waaaaay!

Yay! Congratulations. =)

Congrats!!!!!!
I am jealous already! ;)

Congratulations! Super super happy for you!

Quite a dramatic way to get into the red school :P

Once again, many congratulations!!!

Congratulations! That is terrific news!

Congrats Inblue..

Continue the crusade..

supercool ! a 100% success ratio....and you were having second thoughts about applying ;)

enjoyy the bliss.

Brilliant job! Congratulations!!

Congrats!!! You sure you dont want to have fun and enjoi instead of writing Wharton essays in R2 :)

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Inblueeeee....
This is just awesome news!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Many congratulations to u!!

a big congrats, in blue... isnt it awesome? :)Chicago is the most high-tech bschool campus I have visited

Oh wow!! Dont forget to raise to toast for yourself on behalf of me :)

Great news! Congratulations!!! :)

Congratulations! Time to celebrate!

Big congratulations~~

U deserve this after the long and dramatic wait!

Well done, congrats and its time to party.

CONGRATS!!!

Post a Comment