« Home | Brooding over Wharton » | Miracle.. » | Submitted Tuck » | Chicago Interview Experience » | Updates » | Chicago news » | ??? » | Certified » | Free that I am » | I am alive »

In the middle of nowhere

I thought I'd re-do my Wharton essays but I just couldn't get myself to do anything productive at all, though I had all the office hours and the day thereafter to my disposal. All I did was ponder over my Chicago and Tuck applications. I hear that Tuck R1 interviews( post- application review) going out for international students and I couldn't help but think and then think and then think about what was happening with my Tuck application. On BW, I read some days ago that Tuck doesn't user the 'apply yourself' for Status update notifications, so ended up refreshing my mail twice every hour until 11 to see if Tuck sent anything. ( I really don't know how true this is)

I wanted to go home and read something different but to my sheer disappointment ,I just could neither watch TV nor chat with my roomie. Just to kill this dis-orientation,I opened my box of origami papers and made some things out of it, fixed my blog feed( that was screwed after I switched to Beta.The template still needs to be fixed) and went to sleep. It wasn't a good day yesterday :( (Call it a waste of 8 hours). Occasionally, I guess, the system of applying itself forces an impasse on you.

On Tuesday, critically analyzed my Wharton essays and I found out so many things that I could add. My Candidature has changed a lot in the last 2 months with significant happenings at work place and in my responsibilities, which have brought a lot of ethics substance , dilemmas and failures. A large part of my essays need to change and I am hoping I would do some of it today. The idea is to get this done before I go back home for a day on Sunday.
Now I am going to tune the chords again and not waste today.

Disclaimer:
This is not meant to be a rant post, rather a one that reflects the emptiness and mind block of an applicant during a long application process.

Labels: , ,

Hmmm...actually Tuck does use the apply yourself thingy re...twice an hour is not bad at all! here am applied for the EA and doing it 5 times in half an hour...

"the emptiness and mind block of an applicant during a long application process" - sigh...i know ejactly what ur talking abt, lady....here am all tied up in knots abt not gettin an i'view call at tuck and fretting around about the chicago/whartn results...a friend was telling me that this is not the beginning and end of life...i took ker point, but it sure feels thataway! ;-0)

Origami! So long since I've done that!

The mind block of an applicant sounds very familiar.

"Its the blood in the app. Its not an optional attitude"...beautifully said.ur good with words. if these are anything to go by, ur essays would make for a great read. thanks & cheers!

Hi Inblue..

I am also waiting for the TUCK interview..
http://indian-alchemist.blogspot.com/

Hi..

Can we get in touch..There are not many active applicants posting on PGuy for TUCK. SO just thought we can speak..

My email: theindianalchemist@gmail.com

give me urs if u would like to..

Post a Comment