« Home | Miracle.. » | Submitted Tuck » | Chicago Interview Experience » | Updates » | Chicago news » | ??? » | Certified » | Free that I am » | I am alive » | How not to »

Brooding over Wharton

I am officially into R2 now, which keeps me away from the R1 anxiety and which brings me back to breaking my own essasys.Between the R's I did pull some fun, books and home making but am back to gazing outside of my windows thiking about E-S-S-A-Y-S. It feels riding the 'Tour de France' - climb, break and ride again. Slow- steady-long. But sometimes , a part of me is eagerly awaitng the end of R2 without bothering about the decisions.


As I sat to review the whole Wharton application, I noticed that there is a lot different in wharton from a standard B-School application -a. no resume ,b. a seperate section to list hobbies, activites and why you love them?Given this and the essays, wharton demands a very well crafted application. I am done with version 1 of the essays and the app, took a days break and started reworking them last night and I found all my essays look lifeless( Or do they look so after writing a lot ?)I also feel some redundany and loose ends and so am going to work them over this week.



Amongst other things, I completed my Tuck Financial aid application and sent it over to Hanover and work has been peaceful discounting the bureaucracy and competition for Projects.

Labels:

Thank u Thank u (twice :) )
I did all in R1 and having darden has subsided my anxitey a bit.. otherwise 19th/20th and 21st wuld have been really nerve wrecking days for me :) Good luck for Chi results..

The *whole* application process is actually a lot slower than I thought it would be. When I first decided to apply (with 2 months to go before R1 deadlines) I thought it would be a breeze to write the essays. After all, I thought, I write pretty well. Not the case, and I had to move everything to R2. =)

Post a Comment