« Home | Chicago news » | ??? » | Certified » | Free that I am » | I am alive » | How not to » | Lost » | Head on- » | How does it feel ? » | Finally »

Updates

Chicago

First things - I called up all my reviewers and recommenders and thanked them.
My interviewer is busy and I am going to call him again tomorrow and fix up an appointment. I must say, he's been nice for he proposed to meet in the weekend. I am going to try and schedule it some time next week or next weekend.


Tuck

I am done with two essays.
I am working on the remaining two - the goals and personal history.

Tuck is more objective as compared to Chicago and the application more terse. Given this, I have to alter my strategy significantly. One thing I must admit that having thrashed the Chicago essays so many times, I am finding it easier to write for Tuck. There is new companion I have now - my book and pen where I write out everything I can/must/should say to Tuck per essay. This pencil approach is helping for I am not lost anymore.

AoB (All other Business)

My manager ( who is also my recommender) is proving to be nice help in my Tuck and Chicago journey - giving me tips on what I must potray and why ?

I have had a nice past 10 days. Dinners, coffees, movies, talks, shopping..etc. Go see The Departed, if you have not yet. It's one of the better movies.

I thought office would be relaxed once US Holiday season begins. Unlike last year, we've had so many troubles and I so very much hate to talk on crisis calls now !

Labels: ,

Hey sorry inblue...i was just kidding :-)my word choice was also poor. All the best for Chicago :-)

good luck for the interview and the esssays. let us know how the interview goes.

Good luck for both the interview and essays... :)

I concur with forrest - good luck with interview!

All the Best for Chicago interview!

I hope you do really really well...

Post a Comment