« Home | Finally » | Ah ! finally » | Amazing Read » | A little delay » | So much covered so long to go » | The Essay way » | Moving.. » | Chicago » | Detour - Cars, Maximum City » | Schools - and they are »

How does it feel ?

Well, dont know but it feels nothing right now. Its just one application. But yes if there is one word for this - 'satisfaction'.
Trashing my goals essays 5 times needed some real courage becuase it was me who had to write it again. What did i get for it ? Well.. humm.. my reviewrs comments and belive me they were awesome. Their comments made the essays complete ! Some how every other day when I looked at the essay I grew more critical until October 7 when I finally knew the essay was a picture of 'me'.


The team picnic was a good stress buster and so were the little parties and lunches. With the work pressure and new tasks, I needed so many de tours ( including a Danielle Steel book ) and today I realise that it also pays to be 'unorganized'. 'Dont rush, take your time. Quality !'. Yes i must admit that its the largest contributor to satisfaction. I must admit that the solitude of the picnic helped.My goals came out cogent, cohesive and clean.

When it strikes , it does hard. So much new at the job and some bad experiences- all came in at once, but finally yesterday all started to get right.

I know I have been out of the blogosphere and of the app circle for a while.. Time to catch up !

Labels:

All's well that ends well :D
Welcome back :)

Yep.. well i wouldnt call it an end.. Its the beginning !

how many reviewers?!

Take a break and party!! :-)

Danielle Steel !! Huh!!

yes Leap of Fatih !

Man! You were able to catch a Danielle Steele and teams outings as well??? Envy you!

Post a Comment