« Home | A little delay » | So much covered so long to go » | The Essay way » | Moving.. » | Chicago » | Detour - Cars, Maximum City » | Schools - and they are » | Why MBA ? » | Of GMAT, GPA and brands » | My GMAT Day !! »

Amazing Read

Snapshots from hell ! Nah
Its a lengthy way to make you laugh

Folks, do read this and Enjoy

So, you know that not everyone in B-School is just studying. That MBA is not the most important thing you do at B School, that money is not all you get !

Labels:

aur kithna add karoge mere To-Read list me huh???
essay likho madam!
Saare ke saare books baadh me pad lo...

tikh hai - yeh book nahi :)
good one...

All work and no play makes jill a dull girl. I am on a Essay - sabbatical. I will start to edit tom again.

LOL...
Okie - jack played as well :)

i had to come back with this...
one of the 10 Things I choose not to think too long about. - How much wood does a woodchuck chuck when a woodchuck does chuck wood?
Old one, but brings out that confused smile everytime :D
especially when it comes towards the end of a really long post.

one of the 10 Good Ways to Kill Time While Getting a GSB MBA - Rags Vadali
I bet my life the author's not kidding here. He's AWESOME! Period.
Met him during the student meet over here.

yeah that's a good read!

i've always been nocturnal :-)

You were right abt the work though...

Hey! U too gone into a hibernation? :)

Post a Comment