« Home | Chicago » | Detour - Cars, Maximum City » | Schools - and they are » | Why MBA ? » | Of GMAT, GPA and brands » | My GMAT Day !! » | The take on retake » | Done with the GMAT » | The final blow of GMATprep 2 » | Last week and the GMAT »

Moving..

Its been a weekend to remember- moving my appartment ( through the week), chasing the broker and owner to return the deposit I payed on the previous apparment, settling the new place. Ah !!! I am content its all over now.

The new place is good to go now and I am hoping it would do me good. I spent the sunday hanging out with old friends from college ( not to mention the encounter with pune mamu's over my towed two wheeler)

The moving and other errands including some laziness. The progress on the essays is slow but i do feel like a daily diva having completed this moving project ( imagine a smug look here).

Labels:

//not to mention the encounter with pune mamu's over my towed two wheeler
LOL. Kya hua!??!

//do feel like a daily diva having completed this moving project!
Good. Now drop that smug look, fix that serious look and write some essays lady.

BTW - what did u decide abt Columbia?!?

Ah ! i was just chilling with friends at this firang coffee joint and we never relaised that we had left our two wheelers in the no parking zone.

Just wait for my Essays post dude ! I am into these ever escalating crisis lines one after another ! Wait for the evening the post is draft already

Never knew pune wala mamu's are so rough. Chennai ke mamu log tho ladkiyon ko aise hi maaf kar dheta hai :(

eh ! its money season here with ganesh festival !

Moving can be a real pain i know. Good that you are done with it soon.

Isn't it enough to bat your eyelids and flash a smile at those mamaus??? Lol

mamu bole to thulla?

Post a Comment