« Home | Last week and the GMAT » | What's up with my GMAT ? » | Interesting Essay Questions » | Kaplan Test 1 » | PowerPrep 2 » | PowerPrep 1 » | Princeton Test #3 » | Priceton Test # 1 and 2 » | Verbal sectional test » | Quant Sectional Test »

The final blow of GMATprep 2

This one rocked me !
680 V41 Q42 was what turned up.
Goes without saying, I am more than skeptical and demotivated rite now.
The Quant was challenging. All through the section, I just kept the focus high but the DS some how got tougher and tougher. I timed the quant section real bad. I had to guess the last 5 questions blindly without reading the questions. I was my worst Quant perofrmance till date.
I am absolutely clueless on the cause of this debacle. May be I spent just too much time on the first couple of questions.
Verbal was good. I got a total of 10 incorrect and that took me to 41. I hit the wrong circle on a couple of SC and RC's out there. The CR performance was great. I didnt not falter on a single CR.
Now with less than 48 hours to go for the test,I am full of doubts and ???. I know I can't turn the world upside down in less than 48 hours and the only thing I can do is to put all my energy and will int0 those three hours at the test centre.
No further thoughts. Period.
PS :
Now why do I always get a stupid 680 or a 710 .Dont other GMAT scores suit me ?

Labels:

i think the best thing to do now is to rest, take a break from the books, go see a movie, eat healthy food, sleep a lot and then go and give your best on the 3rd.

I just took my test for the first time. I scored higher than any of my practice tests (>700). I don't know if this helped me or hindered me, but I got up early to study yesterday but stopped at Noon. I went shopping, spent time with friends, and basically just hung out the rest of the day. The day of my test, I was actually watching episodes of family guy before i left to the test center! There probably isn't much you can do now. Maybe go over flashcards/review formulas, but i think your mental state is key. Be confident!

Yeah Suser, I know ! I am pretty much in your shoes.Little girls big dreams ! I am whining.. Heh ! (My Bad)

A 680 is good enough to get you into any school.

I do not understand why people become so demotivated when they score what they preceive to be a low score.

GMAT is only part of your application.

680 is a good score. Just stay calm and you will be able to do it.

Post a Comment