« Home | Schools - and they are » | Why MBA ? » | Of GMAT, GPA and brands » | My GMAT Day !! » | The take on retake » | Done with the GMAT » | The final blow of GMATprep 2 » | Last week and the GMAT » | What's up with my GMAT ? » | Interesting Essay Questions »

Detour - Cars, Maximum City

Its an amazing movie for animation lovers. If you found Finding NEMO great, you ought to see this one. The whole concept is just incredible.

The last week and the week end and the whole week wasn't too exciting.While almost drowned in Maximum City ,I managed to write down some work and project history and interospect. (call is the start of apps),sorted out who would write my recommendations and now need to get heads up with the apps, talk to my recommendors and put together the drafts.
(Occaissionally, I do feel like a Indian with less than 7xx)

Such a long road !( At times I really am skeptical of seeing myself through the whole process).

Labels:

Dont worry, we all go thro these phases. Just hang in there. THis is gonna be hell of a period of introspection and reflection. Try to enjoy the process and it will suddenly become a lot less painful :)

All that I jst wrote might seem like a load of baloney. It did to me, last yr. But this yr, I am actually enjoying the process of writing essays :)

if the thought of being in a pool of IT ppl with scores over 700 is worrying, don't be so. It is the same fact that should make u less worried. afterall if everybody gets over 700 what difference does it make and u r not way too far from 700.
show ur mettle in the app. watch some great masala movies to rekindle ur creative cells.

i'm not gonna speak abt ur "Indian with less that 7xx" part. I only wanna say, again, that it is not as bad as u seem to be thinking.

Good that u started the apping stuff. Tis initial stage is the most difficult of all. All the introspection, getting to list down incidents and rating their importance, trying to figure out why u r what u r - all this seem extremely long and painful. Take ur time with it and once u r done, u wud be glad u did that coz u'll end up writing really likeable apps :)

Post a Comment