« Home | Amazing Read » | A little delay » | So much covered so long to go » | The Essay way » | Moving.. » | Chicago » | Detour - Cars, Maximum City » | Schools - and they are » | Why MBA ? » | Of GMAT, GPA and brands »

Ah ! finally

Essays !

Oh I hated to hate myself when I looked at what I'd written and I wrote to hate myself again. write-hate-write -- That was the state of Goals essay. Every other day when I saw it I knew I could do better. The first review of the essays helped a lot . I incorporated the suggestions and now my essays are out for a second review.

While everything else seems to be in place,my recommenders are getting a little lazier. Can't blame them, they too are having a hard time at work.. But the better part is that once in awhile we have a little chat !

What else do I say ? From the world of crashing servers I'll be back soon.

Labels:

I know how thats like... Dont worry, ur essays will come out all tip top :)

BTW, why is ur post dated 20-Sep? :-/

Post a Comment