« Home | How not to » | Lost » | Head on- » | How does it feel ? » | Finally » | Ah ! finally » | Amazing Read » | A little delay » | So much covered so long to go » | The Essay way »

I am alive

That means that I am no more sick and that also means that I am no more writing an MBA application essay.

The past 6 months were a kind of race. I remember being bed-ridden in late April and most May and then toiling through the GMAT ,the schools , the hectic work , house hunting,etc. Whatever I did - slept or went out watching movies or read something else or went out for a picnic - the application always seemed to be on my head. But yesterday was different. Yesterday was the kind of college day week ends. All I did was idle around and read Glimpses of World History - a book I so very much love ( and rest on for its as fat as my pillow is )

So long had it been when I woke up at ease, not lost, not tense, no plans, no deadlines, no office.
So long had it been when I had soaked myself in a good book most day and chilled alone in the evening and back to the book at night.
Not long ago had it been yesterday.
Now its morning again with the MQ world around me in office.
Not long will it be before I drown into the IT service management texts.
A week will it be when I will be ruminating over my Tuck application.

But yes ! I feel I am alive.
The grey cells got a good change to think about so many other things except the MBA apps.

Labels:

Hmm...
Looks like u had a good break, which was nice atleast yesterday :) And yeah - the grey cells are alive and kicking as well.

cliche it might sound, but still - Welcome back :)

It is good to hear that you are no longer sick. Here's hoping that you never get sick again, get a bschool admit of your choice, and you come across many more fat books which you like.

So.. what all did you think?!!

Nicely put...GMAT and applications always in the back of head while doing any activity. Very nice poem.

Good good! You will need all the energy for the other apps in R2, so good that u r up n running! :)

Post a Comment