« Home | How does it feel ? » | Finally » | Ah ! finally » | Amazing Read » | A little delay » | So much covered so long to go » | The Essay way » | Moving.. » | Chicago » | Detour - Cars, Maximum City »

Head on-

With my boss's boss !

This is not a cribbing post but just wondering how the IT world works, how strong middle -managament vision is and how modern their strategy is. When it comes to pitch for new business, develop expertise - some how they have a frog-in-the-well thought process

And that's when we clash head on with 'my boss's boss.'
After an application cycle, What an adventure it is to listen to funda and theory :)

Labels:

Really???
Hope u had fun :P

In my IT world, middle-management sucks. I am more of a visionary and lean business process geek, which explains why I see my middle-managment with irritation.

can totally understand ur frustration. Had the same prob @ my prev workplace my first job. Lasted there a grad of 15 months!

Dont worry, good things are in the store :)

Post a Comment