« Home | Head on- » | How does it feel ? » | Finally » | Ah ! finally » | Amazing Read » | A little delay » | So much covered so long to go » | The Essay way » | Moving.. » | Chicago »

Lost

Chicago is done.
The status says 'Received'. Now what on earth does it mean ?
I know it will be complete only after the adcom has verified the matter. Unitl 18th it said submitted and after recommender submitted his letter, it says received.

Alternatively,Am I feeling empty ? Or kind of lost ? R2 is when most of my apps will go in so logically I should be gearing up for the next phase but I dont even feel like reading a Danielle Steel now, let alone something serious. Its a void. Anyone joining me here ?

May be I am suffering from some post submission 'if disorder'. What if my GMAT looks less to them ? What if I made a foolish gramatical error out there in the essay ? What if I missed something little ?

'If' is a bad disease and I hope a weenend should cure it.

Labels:

ha ha ha! I can totalllly understand! BUt dont take too much tenshun. And gear up for the next round. :)

And ye, Hobbes will be hobbes. Galtee se mishtake ho gayee ;)

Congrats for Chicago submission! I had submitted mine on 12th and all my docs were verified on 17th, so don't worry. It would take some time as the schools say 60% of the apps are submitted within the last 2 days of the deadline.

Which all schools are you applying to in R2?

BTW, Received means all the expected docs/packets frm your side are there. But they are yet to verify those. One verified, they will move it to COmpleted.

chill...
Thinking abt the apps we already submitted is the most criminal mistake we can ever do :)
Jo hua - so hua!!!
so - relax, enjoy the diwali and have fun during the weekend.

as scarecrow said, most applicant submit only on last day of deadline... some do in last few minutes to the deadline (not bragging here ;).
anyways, didnt you receive an email from donna in chicago adcom? that email explains the process and different status till the decision. if you didnt get it, i can forward that to you.

good going on the chicago app. here's hoping that you hear from you them soon about your interview.

Post a Comment