« Home | ??? » | Certified » | Free that I am » | I am alive » | How not to » | Lost » | Head on- » | How does it feel ? » | Finally » | Ah ! finally »

Chicago news

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss !
I got my Chicago Interview Invite today.
Looks like they liked what I said in my Essays.
For now this small post expresses all my relief, joy, excitement and anxitey - everything !

Labels:

Congratulations!!!!! :D

Go schedule it fast and prepare well :)

Congrats..All the Best for interview.

Good Luck w/ the interview!

that's great news. good luck!

congratulations and good luck!

congratulations and good luck!
I am still waiting, meanwhile :)

Congrats once again :)

Good luck!!

Good luck!!!

hey congrats on the invite. and good luck!

Congrats!
good luck with interview!

Congratulations !! Long time :) Hope u r doing gr8 as ever...

thanks a lot folks !

Post a Comment