« Home | Certified » | Free that I am » | I am alive » | How not to » | Lost » | Head on- » | How does it feel ? » | Finally » | Ah ! finally » | Amazing Read »

???

Chicago interviews are out and I am waiting :(
After Juggler, its my time to feel low checked the forums today and seems that some people who submitted 2 or 3 days before the deadline have gotten their invites.

Anyway, all I am thinking right now about Chicago is that - "I have given it my best and now I need to hope with all I have". ( But yes, I do have fingers crossed hard rite now)

Also, Tuck has began. I have filled the online application and am consciously thinking of my essays. Back to the Essays now. I hope to get them ready this weekend, unless the US servers want to freak out like they did today.

Labels:

Hey chill and pray. It's only 2nd November. It will all work out fine :-)

hey relax.
they have just began sending out invites. there's still lot of time.

frankly dont bother so much. if your essays are ok(which i think they are since you put in so much effort), i think you will get that invite, sooner or later.

go write your other apps, or if you are that "cool babe" kinda girl, go party.

plenty of time to go, girl! Dont fret over it too much and work on tuck :)

Hey its just the forst two days man there must be lot more coming in till 16th. I am in the same boat as yours for Wharton :) They started sending out invite long back and havent yet heard from them :(
Good luck !

Guys and Gals,
Thanks for all the encouraging words!Its helps a lot and yeah I am going ahead with Tuck.

Post a Comment