« Home | Free that I am » | I am alive » | How not to » | Lost » | Head on- » | How does it feel ? » | Finally » | Ah ! finally » | Amazing Read » | A little delay »

Certified

ITIL Professional now !
I had been planning this for a while now but never got to the point of writing an exam. Work, work and more work and then Chicago was approaching fast.
Finally did it today morning in the most dramatic , non OCOD way.
(Am I getting unorganised these days?)

Started late from home.
Reached the exam centre 20 min late.
Withdrew money to pay the exam fees from the ATM in the building.
20 mins into the exam, I needed a scratch pad I never bothered to take before.
Was done in the next 10 mins and stormed straight to my office.
Ultimately, I have some updates for Chicago Adcomm now.

The weekend seemed to be like never before. Movies and yes, some thing refreshing. After a long hiatus I found time to sit with colours and calligraphy. It feels so good doing something else other than hitting keys on my laptop. Alas ! This fun ends for am starting the Tuck journey tomorrow. I finished reading on TUCK yesterday,so tomorrow on , it is going to be reaching out to the Tuck community and working on my essays.

Labels:

Congrats for the ITIL certificate :)

Well let me finish Ross and I wuld try and elt you know the Hindi movie thing !! I am sure you would be right there !

Congrats :)

Congrats! You work on Remedy??

Congratulations!

And thanx a lot for the wishes!

Post a Comment