« Home | Submitted Tuck » | Chicago Interview Experience » | Updates » | Chicago news » | ??? » | Certified » | Free that I am » | I am alive » | How not to » | Lost »

Miracle..

Last afternoon like every other bored B School applicant, I took to surfing the BW boards.
I panicked twice - seeing people talk out there and realizing that I had absolutely forgotten to turn in my financial aid application for Tuck which was due with the application. I decided to never return to the BW boards and also to call Tuck and inquire if I can still turn in a application .But look what I get..

Today morning I had official communication from Tuck that the deadline for the Financial is extended until 18th of this month. Now that's grace for people like me who forget !

Hmm !! Everyday life Miracles !
PS:
All of you thinking Tuck in R2 , please note that financial aid application from Tuck is not a part of the admission application. It has to be separately turned in via post. Plan for this. Probably Tuck is the only school that has a separate process for this. All other schools I am applying to include financial aid in the their online application.

Labels:

Yeah...me too missed it in and the deadline was over...I imm wrote to the tuck office.but they were quite understanding and asked me to send it in at the soonest...with tuck its not an issue...
There are a couple of other oddities in the process...michigan form doesnt have a place where u can submit a 2nd transcript...darden doesnt allow for a toefl waiver in the app form...etc etc...

Looks like something good came out of reading those darn B-week board after all. Best of luck with Tuck! =)

Post a Comment