« Home | Chicago Interview Experience » | Updates » | Chicago news » | ??? » | Certified » | Free that I am » | I am alive » | How not to » | Lost » | Head on- »

Submitted Tuck

Some 4-5 hour before the deadline I put in that app.

Tuck had not specified any strict word limits on the essay . 500 words were a guideline and though I tried best to stick to 500-600, my goals essay did not fall anywhere there. It went quite long but I did ensure that I wasn't ranting using more words, rather was conveying substantial reasons and matter.

Tuck is coming to India but doesn't look like they have space in the Mumbai Information session ( am on the waitlist though), where I could have caught up with a admissions representative - a thing Tuck encourages so much- Interviewing every candidate.

December is in and so will be good/bad news !

Labels:

tuck is pretty cool. here's hoping you get an admit, and that dec brings you good news.

All the best to become a Tuckie ;)

what waitlist???
just go attend the meet yaar :)

They accommodated so many ppl in the Chicago GSB student meet. There were ppl who dint even register ;) so they should allow you in. Interviewing with the rep is a diff thing though.

Post a Comment