« Home | In the middle of nowhere » | Brooding over Wharton » | Miracle.. » | Submitted Tuck » | Chicago Interview Experience » | Updates » | Chicago news » | ??? » | Certified » | Free that I am »

I can't describe

what i have been going through since yesterday evening and now and every moment. The feeling of logging into my Hotmail, refreshing the pages.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!Every moment my heart seems to skip a beat. The anxiety does not reduce if I switch to the Messenger.

Yea Yea.. that happens when you are eagerly waiting to hear from a school and you know that the Chicago Adcom has started to send out Admit calls.
Neverthelesss, my Wharton essays are done and sent - just in time before any good/bad news pours in. I am pretty much happy with the way they have come out and I am hoping that in the next few days, I will replenish my creative juices and shade the essays well.

For all who are waiting, I know I know its difficult.. I hope there is somewhere to for every one to go and freak out.

Labels:

ahh

I thought you got an admit.

All the best!

Best of Luck! :) I know its freakish to be waiting, but there's no way out :(

yeah, and that place for me is any decent pub I can find. (in Bangalore, that shud'nt be difficult :) )
keep up the pace, and wish u luck!

Chill yaar :)
I know it is easier said that done, but still - Chill.
You've waited so long, it is just a matter of 2 days now.

Books, Movies, Music - do whatever it takes, but stop thinking abt Chicago :)

I got to know that Chi si releasing decisions only a few hours back..and my heart is beating faster now :) Good luck!!

Best of luck. Everything is out of your hands and all you can do is wait. Maddening, but knowing you've done everything in your power could help keep you sane as well. =)

I'm sure you are admitted. I won't jinx it but when you get the call, make sure you remember that an anonymous friend congratulated you first :)

Heard abt the good news - congrats,lady!

:D --- Really happy for u! :D

Post a Comment