« Home | Phew ! Tuck, Wharton LBS.. » | Thinking about Tuck » | And I have news... » | I can't describe » | In the middle of nowhere » | Brooding over Wharton » | Miracle.. » | Submitted Tuck » | Chicago Interview Experience » | Updates »

Submitted Wharton

I do feel free now. A lot of last minute mishaps crashed laptop, work in office, recommender missing later I did put the application in.

On the other end, I did not submit LBS.I just wasn't motivated enough to put it in.

So begins 2007 for me now !

Labels:

I believe2007 strats on a high note with news from Wharton.

All the best.

All the best with Wharton :)

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sounds like a lot of fun for an application! All the best with wha(r)ton :)

Great! Congrats on getting that off your plate. :)

Great! so no more applications now :)

I will stay on Chicago waitlist and see what happens. But waitlisters are supposed to stay in touch with adcom and show continued interest in the program, and with Tuck deposit in, I am not feeling very motivated :(

btw, I am gonna be in pune in april for a friend's wedding and would love to meet up if you are still in pune that time. In fact we should plan on having a bloggers' meet.

Thanks for the advice. Luckily my recommender got his stuff in. Great!

Congrats on finishing your Wharton app. I'm jealous that you are totally done, but only 1 more week to go!

Are you totally done?
I still have a week to go!
Not much to do... and yet there is!

All the best for Wharton.
applying anywhere else?

i see your point, but id rather worry about what fun things to do instead of apps! ;)

congrats on being done!!

Good luck on Wharton !!! :)

Hi, Thanks for the comment! I just keep hoping for interviews and remind myself that they dont even START being offered for another 10 days ...

Congrats on Chicago! If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats, etc.?

psst! would u mind coming over to my blog and giving me some advice?

Just curious, why Tuck and not Chicago?

hi inblue,

i have been a silent reader of your blog for quite sometime now. its a wonderful blog. All the best for your Wharton App.
Actually i am also intersted in applying for US B schools for 2008 Fall and i am preapring for GMAT these days. I am also searching for schools these days and i was really worried about the essays. Just wanted to clarify some doubts from you if you have time.

Thanks

Wish you a very happy birthday!
(thanks to iday for alerting us)

Thanks for the comment and happy birthday to you! I turn the big 2-5 this Friday, ack!

Give us an update sometime about how your app process is going!

Wish you a Happy Birthday!!! :)
(over from Iday's blog)

Hi there, many happy wishes on your birthday! :) All the best to you. With your admission news, you are definitely going to have a great year :)

Wish you a happy bday.All the best for your apps

Post a Comment