« Home | Thinking about Tuck » | And I have news... » | I can't describe » | In the middle of nowhere » | Brooding over Wharton » | Miracle.. » | Submitted Tuck » | Chicago Interview Experience » | Updates » | Chicago news »

Phew ! Tuck, Wharton LBS..

Yep, finally I have managed to complete my Wharton Story ! Essays and Application questions and other details. Wharton has been way tougher than what I imagined.Nevertheless, I have a complete application in hand but will still wait to revise my esssays one more time before I hit the submit.


Not hearing from Tuck has been motivating rather than debilitating. It has given me opportunity to revisit the application and find out what went wrong. I guess, it was the discrepancy in my goals and the recos and my story.I found a loose end and probably that's what killed my tuck app. Anyway, it rests there.


Right now I am in a to-be-or-not-to-be about LBS. I like the school, its international nature but I am not so keen on living in London. With the Chiacgo admit in hand, the confusion is growing stronger. Though I have my story ready, I am kinda stuck in the in-between.

Happy New Year.

Labels: , ,

Oh the difficult decision of when u can hit the submit button :) Do it soon. I guess the W-deadline is just a week away and dont let n/w congestion get in ur way!

I would find it difficult to motivate myself to submit R2 apps after an admit, so bravo for getting that far! As for LBS, if you would choose LBS over Chicago, I think it's worth putting in the app... otherwise, probably not. But those are just my 2 cents! Best of luck with W! :)

Good luck with W

Although you should be able to rest easy now with the Chicago admit :)

Wow it sure is realy tough to motivate yourself for another app when you have an admit from a school like Chicago in hand !! Great job :)
Happy new year

with ur stats and profile , I would say you have been extremely lucky to get an admit at Chicago GSB - dont try to push your luck by applying to other schools. Take my word - You wont make it to Wharton!

congrats on the Chicago offer!

You know you can always do an exchange term at the London Business School if you're at Chicago GSB and then you get the best of both worlds :-).

Post a Comment