« Home | And I have news... » | I can't describe » | In the middle of nowhere » | Brooding over Wharton » | Miracle.. » | Submitted Tuck » | Chicago Interview Experience » | Updates » | Chicago news » | ??? »

Thinking about Tuck

The Chicago admit has sunk in - possibly completely for me- and between preparing hard for Wharton and LBS, I just stumbled upon some Tuck thoughts.

Umm ! So what's been happening there ? I have known a couple of Tuck interview invites (ad-com initiated) extended to international students. I am wondering what is happening with mine. If the process is totally random and if they still have interviews left to be sent, then I have some hope. If the quota is already exhausted, I am already thinking what went wrong there - Essays, Recos, Fit ?

Nevertheless, I will hop on to BW forums today and find out what is happening or possibly find some other leads. Since holiday season begins in US tomorrow, I dont hope to hear from Tuck in the next 1 week or so.

Until then, its Wharton and LBS - the prep, the deconstruction, discussion and rebuilding.

Latest Update : 2.20 PM IST
Read on BW of a Tuck adcom saying all the interivew invites for the Novermber round have been sent already. So as much as I am hoping , (in the absence of an official word) reality is the that i am probably dinged without interivew at Tuck.

Labels:

Check Tuck's details in www.admissions411.com
You're there i know.

oops! that makes 2 of us :(

Is Tuck your first choice?

When are the R1 decisions due? I dont think all the invitations are already out... it seems too soon for that.

I am rooting for you.

Thx :) Enjoy the hols

Post a Comment