« Home | Tuck result » | Long time.. no see.. » | Submitted Wharton » | Phew ! Tuck, Wharton LBS.. » | Thinking about Tuck » | And I have news... » | I can't describe » | In the middle of nowhere » | Brooding over Wharton » | Miracle.. »

...

Don't know what to name this post :)

Anyway, from S2S I hear that the Indian Interview hubs are full and with only 3 more days to go, I am losing hope on a Wharton Interview Invite. Not matter how much I want to be positive and hang in, its difficult.

Labels:

Keep the hope alive and all the best

i know how difficult these days are....just keep up the hopes...All the Best

i know its tough, but hey, it ain't over until its over :)

Hey - last time, the invites came even after the hub interview slots were getting full. And the invites came till the very last day.

so dont lose hope :)

Thanks for the comments! This whole process is so random ... but I'm jealous that you already have an admit in your pocket! Definitely takes the pressure off ...

Best of luck with Wharton. There is a reason they have a deadliest deadline ... because invites can still go out from now until then. Like AGirlsMba said though, you already have an admit from one fantastic school. =)

I got my interview on the day before the deadline. Simultaneously slots were also released for the Mumbai hub. So don't lose hope till the last moment

All the Best

hey. it's not over until it's over. Don't lost hope. U might still make it to there.

Thank you folks ! I know it aint over.2 more days and then it will be all clear.

Keep at it. Invites are still going out. I'll keep vigil with you.

All the best.

any luck,re?
- ganja turtle

Post a Comment