« Home | Told'em !! » | What's up with Inblue ? » | BoB !! » | Whoa ! For Forrest ! » | Enrolled » | An incredible journey » | No luck at Wharton » | ... » | Tuck result » | Long time.. no see.. »

News but not good

My blog has been orphaned for long and I've been MIA. There's reason.

I've decided to suspend my MBA plan for a while now for personal reasons beyond the scope of this blog. While, I'd communicated this to a couple of blogger friends personally, I want to share this with the rest of all of you.

The journey on and through the blogoshpere has been very exciting indeed and I am glad of having known so many wonderful people. Folks, thank you all for being so cheerful and hope to see me back on this when I have resumed the B-School journey. I wont have a lot of B-School things and happenings to post about so this blog would be dormat for a some while. Do drop me a line here so that we can be in touch.

For everyone who's starting school this fall, here are best wishes for a rocking and exciting couple of years ahead and for everyone going through the application process, here's a wishing you all the best of luck for the application. If there's anything I could help with, do send me a note.

hey there,
wish you luck in whatever you decide to do :-)

what do you think about blogging about all the interesting things you do over this one year ? that would be lot of fun to read.

All the Best! Hope everything turns out fine...

And yeah... Do keep in touch :-)

Hey Inblue,
Wishing you all the best in ur future endeavours.... Its been a pleasure having you with us....

omg no no no.. not u too.. haha okay but im sure u have ur reasons :) another friend of mine is postponing his mba too.. congrats n good luck on what ever you do!!!

HI INBLUE ,
MY NAME IS MUKESH , IM FROM BANGALORE , READ YUR POSTS ON PAGL GUY , I NED YOUR HELP IN MY mba PPAS, WILL YOU BE ABLE TO HELP ME Please ppp buddy , i will be very thankfull to you ,
regards
mukesh
mukki2000@gmail.com

Hey Inblue..

Whatever the reason is I pray everything goes great for you and you will be back as a Junior to us. :) . Your suggestions on blog and PG were great and I hope you continue to pour in the things..Keep in touch dudette..

well, good luck. some people I know also decided to take a deferral for now, I am sure you have your reasons too.

Hey! All the best with whatever you are upto this year.

Hello Mam...

Was absolutely shocked when I saw that mail... I know it must have been a very tough decision to make... Hope to see Ms. Inblue back to business were soon... :) I will be leaving on 4th of August to Atlanta...

Good luck!

Hey Inblue,

hope you have it all your way when you take in another entry in the MBA stream...

you have done a wonderful job so far, and im sure you will continue to do so in future.

Wish you all the best for your future endeavors.

_Abhi.

hey, its been a while i was busy with work etc and suddenly this came in as a shock...anyways, all the best..hope things works for you...

Sreenath

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.
bba india

Hope your personal reasons for resolved soon, and have a rocking MBA career.

It's interesting that many of the bloggers to helped clarify a few things for me as well as
giving.Most of ideas can be nice content.The people to give them a good shake to get your point and across the command .

cat coaching in Chennai

Post a Comment